My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My i'm happy

Well, I have been thru and discovered so much since I began this whole adventure on etsy. I have been so dedicated to learning all about etsy and the "how to" stuff. I have been working at this for 6 weeks now and I can honestly say I am proud of all my achievements, especisally this computer stuff. I was very computer illiterate and never would have believed I could do all this stuff!! It really wasn't that hard just many many hours of work and dedication, trial and error and a positive attitude. I now have 60 items listed on etsy, 6 online sales to family and friends, 10 off line sales and my first real custom order that I won by bidding! I wanted to jump thru the roof, my kids thought I was crazy but I was so thrilled to finally make a sale to the public. This is my first blog ever and I am as green as can be but it feels right to be hitting these keys

No comments:

Post a Comment