My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've been working on my Facebook business page

I seem to be hooked on facebook lately. I love being able to keep in touch with everyone. I am so excited to now have my own Debbie's Dreamworks business page, . I started it awhile ago but really haven't done much with it, I have a total of 4 fans :) My goal this week is to try and work on my page and earn some new fans. I am still trying to figure out just how to do this, I just sent fan suggestions to all my friends on facebook. I am looking forward to being able to integrate my etsy shop into facebook without bombarding my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Face Book page. I haven't done face book. Lots of friends and family members keep urging me to!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christie, Facebook has been a great way to keep in touch with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete