My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful

I am so very thankful for the opportunity that Etsy has given me and millions of others to show our creations to the world. I have had a passion for creating ever since I was a little girl. I learned to crochet at about 11 years old and I also learned to rug hook, Tye dye, tat, embroider and macramae at a young age too. My love for painting began in kindergarten and has been a big part of my life ever since. When I sign into my Etsy shop each morning, I am filled with delight to see all my creations and to know that I am finally pursuing a lifelong dream. Words can not express the excitement and joy I feel with each new milestone. I have had a tremendous amount of support from all my friends and family and for this I am so grateful.
I now have over 10,000 views into my site, 36 online sales, at least 30 off-line sales, 127 shop hearts, 3 pay checks from the garden shop up in Wynola and about 9 orders in process. I also have been in a few treasuries and have had two items featured in the Etsy Gift Guide. Wow, I am so thankful!!!
I truly am running my own business now , I may not be making millions but the rewards are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment