My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy Creating

I have been really busy getting my kids back in school, end of summer trips and appointments. I finally had time today to ship 3 orders and list 7 new items. It feels like such an accomplishment when I list something new! I received a big order this week for 30 flower pens. I will be shopping for pretty flowers tomorrow, oh so fun!!! Now that my kids are back in school, I am looking forward to creating for the holidays. I had a wonderful craft show up in L.A. last year, I sold over 100 personalized ornaments. I am hoping that these go well on Etsy especially with free personalization. I just listed my first Thanksgiving item and a snowman pot holder. My business page on facebook now has 37 fans and it is now linked to twitter. I joined the handmadehighway this past week and also did some research on tagging my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment