My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Friday, September 11, 2009

Theraputic crocheting

This past weekend, my family and I went camping and had a great time! My best friend and I (we've been the best of friends for 35 years) decided to stay an extra day by ourselves, we had the best time together! We sat in our trailer with the beautiful views, peaceful surroundings, lots of coffee, wonderful conversation and crocheted for many hours. This truly was one of the most theraputic relaxing days I have ever spent. It is so wonderful to be at a point in life where the simple pleasures mean the most! Quality time together is definetely at the top of our bucket list!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment