My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy Peaceful New Year!!

I will be putting my Etsy shop in vacation mode soon, I am so looking forward to being in vacation mode myself.
I have had a wonderful year running my new shop, very rewarding and fulfilling to say the least.  I have transformed my lifelong dream into a reality.  I have put in many many hours running my Etsy shop and keeping my rented space stocked with all my various hand painted creations. I am so happy to say, I now have 190 shop hearts,  67 online sales, 209 fans on my facebook business page and so many other accomplishments to be thankful for.  I now have my entry room completely designated to my business and my old craft room is now an inventory/shipping room.  I am so looking forward to 2010 and all that it holds in store for Debbie's Dreamworks.  My friends and family and all their support has been awesome and I couldn't have done it without you!  THANK YOU!  I will be focusing on custom wine glasses, signs, gourds,and garden decor in 2010.  My painted glassware has been my number one seller and I truly love to paint glass.  I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a beautiful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment