My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I love Halloween

I absolutely love this time of year.  The crisp air, the glow of fire in my pot belly stove,  warm snuggly sweaters and slippers, the smell of baked goodies and the comfort of hot soup.  This is definetely a time to reflect and be grateful.  I feel so blessed!  My lifelong dream, working at home and creating unlimited creations, is happening!
I feel successful, happy, and content.  I love what I'm doing and loving every moment of it! It's been 8 months since I opened up my Etsy shop, I have 48 online sales, 159 shop hearts, 91 fans on my business page, many offline sales, a rented space at a antique store and several happy customers.  Life is good and I am thankful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment