My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rented A Space

     This weekend I decided to go up to Wynola and gather all my items from the garden shop, my items just hadn't been selling  up there.  To my surprise, she had a pretty big check for me, all my  Halloween stuff sold and my Lady Bug Chair!  I was so excited!  She then offered me a small shelf space inside the antique store to set up a display of my items and whatever antiques I might want to sell.  It was so affordable, I could not resist! I stayed up late Sat. night scrounging for antiques, pricing items, and making a few new items.  I headed up there Sun. morning with two large bins full of my little treasures.  It was so much fun setting up and creating a pretty Autumn display.  I'm really hoping I do well and can make back my space rental and lots more :)  I am very happy to have my items displayed in a store, this opens up a whole  new door for me!  I am feeling so thankful and still loving every moment of this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment