My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Friday, October 23, 2009

Really feeling like a business now

Things have really been going well!  I am now all set up at the antique store up in Wynola and have sold enough so far to pay for my rent. I am thoroughly enjoying setting up and playing with my display up there.  When I went up there last Friday, I was in line to make a purchase and the lady in front of me was buying one of my items.  I was so excited!  I have been focusing on Christmas this week, I love painting Christmas items!  I did an order for a friend this week, Christmas wine glasses.  I listed them as samples for custom orders and  received a great response, another friend wants to order a set of 10 for herself!  I also listed some Santa and snowman ornaments and received orders for them as well.  My friends are so awesome and supportive!      

No comments:

Post a Comment