My painted rock

My painted rock

Ramona Antique Fair

Ramona Antique Fair
My new rented space before transformation

Debbie's Dreamworks's Fan Box

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Painting Furniture

   I have decided to include some more hand painted furniture in my Etsy shop.  I was straying away from larger items due to shipping costs but I truly do love painting furniture.  So, for this reason,  I will just go for it! This past week I finished a desk for a friend which I was real happy with so I decided to paint a small accent table to match.  I also am working on a large wood framed mirror with the blue flower vines as well.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Another shop and I were just talking about our painted furniture the other day. I have some too, but shipping is sooo expensive and then there's the packing. I do plan to start taking pieces to shows. One piece per show. I love transforming old furniture. It is a breath of fresh air!

    Good luck with it in your shop!


    If you get a chance, please stop by and enter my giveaway.

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete